Saturday, January 7, 2012

Warning: Criminal Pursuit

This post is not intended to be funny. Instead, it's a brief opportunity to vent some frustration. Once again I have the same inspector pursuing me. In case I ever had any doubts that it was personal, she managed to find a way to track me down via Facebook at 10 pm on a Saturday night. As a government worker, I would bet on her life that she's not on the clock right now and may the Lord strike her down at this instant if I'm mistaken. (Hey... you vent your way, I vent mine).

After looking at her 'likes', it turns out that she hates Governor Rick Scott and would love nothing more than having him impeached or fired. Perhaps I should tell him that he made a huge mistake when he began making cuts at the teacher, police department, and fire fighter levels, and instead should have started with the dept. of agriculture. Now that's a department full of fat cats if I've seen one, perhaps without monetary wealth, but a wealth of power, instead. I'll admit, even though it wouldn't change my situation, it sure would be cool if she was fired for bad mouthing her boss. tee hee...

I'm thankful for having received a warning from a fellow vendor about impending inspections, and although I'm doing whatever possible to avoid a problem, the fact is that problems sneak up on you when you least expect them. It's exhausting skulking around like a damn criminal over bureaucratic bullshit, but it appears that I don't have another choice in the matter if I want to continue selling my sauces. I'm just sick of it. Sick of it, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment